Attorney at Law
10235 W. Sample Rd Suite 207
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Alan Reinfeld is a seasoned attorney who practices in the areas of Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Probate and Trust administration. Alan is a second generation South Florida Attorney, following in the footsteps of Stuart Reinfeld, his father.
Alan was born in Miami, Florida where he attended high school and graduated in 2002. He attended Florida State University for one year and thereafter transferred to Florida Atlantic University in 2003 where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in History and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Alan received his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center. He became a member of the Florida Bar subsequently in 2011. While in law school, Alan was a Junior Editor for the ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law, a Coach for the William C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Team, and President of Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Society.
Alan is a also a member of the Florida Bar; admitted to the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida; the American Bar Association; the Broward County Bar Association; and the Dade County Bar Association.
Alan writes articles frequently for local magazines focusing on proper estate planning.
Areas of Practice
· Estate Planning
· Probate Administration
· Real Estate Law
· Wills & Trust
· Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
· Juris Doctorate
· Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida
· Bachelors of Arts
· Major: History and Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
· Florida Bar, Member
· American Bar Association, Member
· Broward Bar Association, Member
· United States Disitrict Court- Southern District Court of Florida
Pro Bono Activities
· Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center
· Broward Legal Aid Veterans
· Veterans Coalition of Coral Springs
· Coach at Coral Springs Youth Soccer
· Member of Northwest Broward Bar
· Member of Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of Florida Bar
· Member of Tax Section of Florida Bar